Friday, October 15, 2010

Inverness Studios

I love books. I'm currently re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Right now residing inside my book is a pretty velvet ribbon bookmark from Inverness Studios! In this shop you'll find handmade ComfortRead reading lap pillows, bookmarks, journals, and recycled book jewelry! Everything in this shop would make great gifts for any book lover. Be sure to "Like" their Fan Page, you can find it at Inverness Studios on Facebook!




Pillow Lap Reading ComfortRead Steampunk Pocketwatch Recycled Cotton Fabric
Chain Bookmark Love to Sew

Recycled Necklace Shakespeare Macbeth Three Witched Book Necklace


1 comment:

Pili said...

I love Inverness Studios shop! I have two of her pillows, and she also made me a custom one for a friend's b-day, and my friend loves it too!